Thursday, September 3, 2009

Herriman Hills Stampede

We had the Funnest Ward activity on Friday, it was a rodeo and as you can tell the committee did an awesome job. Jarrett roped, then Maddie road the barrels. Sydney chased chickens. Jarrett and Sydney dressed a goat with clothes. Jarrett had a funny method of sticking the goat between his legs, it was hilarious. It must have worked because the won, having the best time. Then they drew my name to ride the bull. Oh Boy! I was scared to death but tried to be a good sport. I stayed on for an okay amount of time and hopped off before I fell off! My hands were shaking a bit but it was fun. They let the kids ride the bull after and Noah tried it out and got a few seconds in before he was off.





1 comment:

Heather Thomas said...

yee haw!!!! Ha ha ha (snort...) Ha ha:)