

The Kids had so much fun in the snow while they were off track. They built an awesome snow man and they made a ramp off the stairs in the back yard. They spent hours and hours on the ramp. We also went sledding a few different times. They are finally at the ages that I can say lets go and everyone except for Chloe can do it by themselves. We love the snow when we don't have to drive far in it! Everything melted and the kids were bummed about the ramp but it snowed this morning so time to make a new and improved ramp.
3 comments:
Yay, an update!!!!Your kids are soo cute- that is great they can enjoy the snow. Brooke has just caught on. (Since we don't get much snow here) However, I don't know why you have to fart in the snow. Love ya.
Our kids are really missing the snow by now. So I am glad that your kids are enjoying it enough for the bunch!
Laughing so hard that you wrote "fart" instead of far when talking about driving in the snow. I think it works either way. Love ya!!
Post a Comment